photos...XD


* nic's fans and me at south city plaza *




* his smile is SO sweet!!! but looks a bit weird too =p *

thx Christie for taking nice and clear photo
the photos i took were blur...
below 3 are the best among them haha!





* ai mei! =p *

the workers keep blocking me

so i cant take his face!!! >.<


some of the photos taken when im studying for quiz =p
some was taken in college while waiting for chor mun and leng to finish their work




im planning to go to Sg Wang on 17th
Dong Liang got public launch again!
this time is for Zheng tea...

dear told me that his boss said wanna go Pulau Redang
april 2007 wor...this time can bring gf
yeah...finally not Pulau Langkawi!!!
i MUST go...i wanted to go Redang for a LONG time
but im worried that maybe my mid term or final exam
will be at april...haiz
anyway, i will still pray hard *winks*

Sam give us this link....
http://www.sp-studio.de/
and this is wat i did

can see the difference?
the second one represent how i look now hehe!


haha~ wanted to do more
but i not yet finish my assignment
so better do my assignment 1st...hehe!
later...!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day