this is going to be a sad post
becoz there's aint any happy thing happen to me

my dad beat my mom and brother today
yeah...he hit my mom!!!
tat idiot man...oppss...im wrong he's not a man coz he hit a woman
this is how it happen...
my brother was asked to vacumn the house
so he vacumn lo...then my dad went and check
see whether the house is clean or not
he found a spot that is not very clean
so he scolded my brother...
and they started to quarrel
then, my dad start to whack my brother
so my mom scolded my dad lo...
becoz of this kind of small matter you whack him?
then my parents started to quarrel
and my dad slaps my mom!!!!!!
WTF??!!! HE'S NOT A MAN...
slaps ur own wife...

so they started to fight
my brother went and pull them away
my mom wanted to run away with my brother to seremban
but tat idiot pull her back...
and my brother told me that they r quite okie now
haiz...after i heard this news, i cried...
and this is my first time crying in UG studio =="
if i was at home too, i will report police...
and definitely i will beat up by my dad
coz i wont just sit there quietly and see him hit my mom

i was crying b4 i go UG studio with dear
malas to say wat reason...
anyway...can say that today is full of tears...
honestly, i will never respect my dad anymore
i dont think i will be talking to him
Hate him to the max

dear suddenly got show wor...
so we went to Cheras for rehearsal
i chat with Sharlin...then both of us fall asleep in studio hehe!

.....................................................................

Soon: Zack, ah ming cakap datang pukul tiga
Zack: har? pukul dia?
Joel: nak pukul siapa?
=="

dear wake me up...
fellest: heyz...[he shows me a notice wrote by him, authorized entry] authorized entry only leh
me: [smile at him, i was very blur]
fellest and others laugh...
Joel: u wanna sit there? u work here la...
me: u pay me then i work here lo...
Joel: everyone here work for half a year without pay leh...
me: [smile at him and walk away]

since few days b4 xmas till now
i dont feel happy at all...
2006 have to end with sadness?
i really hope 2007 is my year
wish me all the best okie?

im waiting for my hair to get dry...
very sleepy @_@

sad sad sad =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day