yozzzz...
this morning i pass the philosophy assignment to Dr Sheela
after that moment, im officially hving my holidays!!! XD
i checked my philosophy results too
get 43/65, is not good enough lo
haizz...same old thing again
I CANNOT RETAKE ANY OF THE SUBJECTS
*pray hard hard*

we saw a notice in the lift saying that they need part time crew
so i sms the girl...(is stated there, contact iceygal)
she asked me to meet her at the ground floor
so i went down...Wei Leng, Chor Mun and Grace were with me too
finally the gal came...
i asked her actually what is the job...
she said current job is to work in the education fair
saturday in mid valley, sunday in PWTC
RM5.50 per hour, work from 9.30am to 6pm
not bad lo...so i decided to work!
come and see me in mid valley on saturday
and sunday in PWTC ya!!! haha...XD

i miss genting o...
miss the weather there...
miss my house...
miss my bed...
my skin condition become very bad since i stay in KL
so i need to go back Genting to enjoy the weather
and refresh my skin...hahaha!!! =p
anyway, till now i dont even know when im going back home
at first, im going back tomolo
but saturday and sunday hv to work
so......see dad wanna fetch me back or not

met Sharlin last nite...
she told me that she joined the Guess watch competition
she is the top 10 finalist...
i think she deserve to be in the top 10
i dont dare to say she deserve to be the winner
because i dont know who are competiting with her
this is a world wide competition lo...
this competition is held in a lot of countries
then there will be only ONE winner
Guess CEO in US will choose the winner

anyway, she asked me to vote for her
and i promised to vote for her everyday!
only one vote per day...
if u all wanna vote for her...
can go to www.facestowatch.com
vote for Dian...!!! =)

thats all for today...XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day