im back to blog again...
nothing much to blog lo coz nothing special happen to me

followed dear to Blast Off show
happy and sien thing happen there lo...
malas to type out hehe!

tomolo im working as telemarketer in my college again
im working alone coz wei leng, su ann and grace they all dont wanna work
sien

i was working as student helper at KLCC yesterday
i met few peoples there...
my piano teacher!!!
i was so nervous when i saw her..hahaha
i dont know why im nervous but my heart beats very fast
LONG time didnt see her and contact her
i miss u, miss Lillian =)

next person, Andre!
he was the smartest student in our school
he said he didnt study at all, but he score ALL A's for his subjects
every subjects he can get 90+
and this is wat u call as DIDNT STUDY AT ALL
isshhh...why im not like him? hehe...
i didnt say hi to him, he didnt see me too
i think im too short so he cant see me =p

then i met Mr Ken Choong
he was my lecturer...
i dont know wat grade he gave me
when i saw him, the first thing in my mind is
will i fail his subject?
im scared lo...i really CANNOT retake any subjects

i was giving out our open day flyers
then this guy,he is one of the student helper
he keep looking at me...
as if im an alien or wat =="
so i was telling grace, why this guy so weird one?
then he suddenly talk to me
him: u got friendster right?
me: yup
him: i just added you!
me: *smile*
him: u remember me or not
me: *i really dont remember who is he* errr...wat is ur nick name in friendster?
him: Jayleo, okie i know u dont remember la
me: ohh...ur primary photo is lee hom and you one rite?
him: yeah!!! i wrote few testis to you..
me: ohh...hehe!
him: nvm tonight i write testi to you...
me: hehehe...okie

FINALLY i know why he keeps looking at me

there's a malay guy he stands in front of me
he uses a wood stick and rub his wrist
and keep looking at my hand and legs
i was like "yerrr...wat he wants?!!!"
then while he's rubbing he looks at my hands an legs
then look at me again
i thought he wants me to buy his wood stick
thought is wat tongkat ali or wat
so i shake my head lo
then he opens him mouth and says
"wat time?"
==" ==" =="
say la earlier...i summore thought he's "bian dai lao"

dont know why keep coughing now
cham lo...if tomolo dont hv voice then i cant work

oh ya...the couple in my house wanna move out
i dont know why they wanna move out la
maybe cannot tahan aledi gua...
but we didnt do or say anything kacau them
their reason is they dont hv money to study wor
wat an excuse?!!!
they are SO rich and now they say dont hv money?
we dont believe at all...
they just bought a new LCD
each of them got laptop, and buy another 2 LCD
and a new set of speakers...
so got money to spend on all these but no money to study?
anyway, we know that is just an excuse lo...
watever...

hmm...nothing to blog le
chiaoz~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day