just came back from the handsome Lee Hom's event
Su Ann and Leng teman me there o...
we reached there around 2.30pm
then we had KFC as our lunch
next, we did our window shopping lu~

we stopped at the stall that is selling crystal bracelets
i took one black crystal and told Su Ann
" this one looks real lo...the stone not whole thing black
it looks natural..."
the owner of the stall with no hesitate
he told me "this one is real, we dont sell fake stuff"
==" i just give him a smile and fast fast walk away
OMG...betul betul memalukan...
==" ==" =="

then we walked floor by floor
i suggested to go 6th floor
coz i heard they renovated 6th floor
went to a shop tat sells a lot of caps and hats
the owner is korean! hehe...tats why i kinda love tat shop
bought a sunglass, i wanted to own one very long ago
after mine broken few months ago

walked in Fan Bin's shop too
his shop is called December
ncie name! =)
the clothes there...hmm...dont really suit my style
but i might go back there to buy jacket for dear
Fan Bin talked to me but i dont know what he said
oh ya...for those who dont listen to My Fm
u all wont know Fan Bin...he was My Fm DJ
he resigned and open a shop in Sg Wang

found out that there's a haunted house in 6th floor
heard girls scream their lungs out hahahaha!!!
i wanna go in and see how scary is it too...
dont know Su Ann and Leng will go in with me or not
dear...he definitely dont want but i will still force him hahaha
im a mean girlfriend...too bad too sad for him xp

wanted to Sing K in greedbox
but we all are broke...so cancelled plan!
i wanted to sing leh...got feel to sing but no cash to fulfill my wish
isshhh...>.<

we walked in SaSa...
we wanna buy nail polish but ended up buying other things
instead of nail polish hahaha!!!
the salesgirl...err...i should say women...hehe!
she asked us to buy the blackhead scrub remover
can be mask or scrub...
she put some on my hand, and my skin really looks brighter
so we decided to buy!
we went and withdraw money and went back to get it
and another promoter came to us and ask us to buy hair mask
the hair mask is only RM29.90! and with 15%
AND is not those small bottle...is in a huge bottle
so we think that...we should buy it! haha...
we will share the hair mask and the scrub

okie...after shopping, is time for Lee Hom!
we went out...as expected, is full of humans
we walked out and stand beside the stage
which is almost middle of the road lo
becoz of handsome Lee Hom they blocked the road

the host is from 988...
she talks talks talks...then she said wanna play a game
when she says "wo shuo gai shi ni shuo ying xiong"
"wo shuo ying xiong ni shuo Lee Hom"
so she started to sort of play the game with us lo
"wo shuo gai shi", we said "ying xiong"
"wo shuo ying xiong", we said "Lee Hom"
yada yada yada...Lee Hom finally arrive!!!

"Lee Hom...Lee Hom Lee Hom Lee Hom Lee Hom"
arghhhh~ SOOOOOO HANDSOME!!!
*drools*
talk talk talk...launch his concert
everybody with Celcom's balloon
let them off...and the sky is full of blue balloons!
nice scenery...hehe =)

he sang two songs, "gai shi ying xiong" and "da cheng xiao ai"
SO LONG didnt hear him sing live
SO LONG didnt see him in person
i was VERY BERY HAPPY to see him!
although i didnt buy his concert ticket
becoz my "beloved" SEGi college belum give me my part time salary! =(
but to see him in person and hear him sing
im satisfied lo...

what make my day happy and satisfied today are:
* i met my primary sch fren. She is Jia Wen, i was very friend with her. i always go to her house to sing k with her hehe! and that is when i love Zhang Hui Mei's songs. she dont dare to talk to me so she asked her friend which is my fren too lo to talk to me. i was looking at heels in a shoe shop, a girl came and hit my shoulder. i thought she was trying to stop me from holding the heels. in my mind was why cant i hold the heels? decorate with gold meh? then she said, u are "Liu JiaYi" rite? i was like, who is this gal and why she knows my name? she asked me, u still remember me ma? i shaked my head. then both of us stoned for a while. i finally remembered her and her name. i said u r Pei Yi rite? she was like, yeah finally u remember me hehe! yupp...neh Jia Wen asked me to talk to u. then Jia Wen talks to me lo...bla bla bla. oh ya she said i dreamt of u and we met each other today! i dont know wanna believe that or not, anyway i still feel happy coz we still fated to meet each other after SO many years. we exchanged phone number and chao~. honestly i was really quite happy to meet her, 8 years lu...we didnt meet each other. didnt know wat happen to each other. no matter how close we are last time, is aledi the past. hmm...will msg her and chat with her, just to keep in touch. meet up with primary sch frenz and they still recognize me, tells me something - my look didnt change at all! look young...i take it as a compliment haha!

* can see Lee Hom!!! he's really very very handsome lo...im not a big fans of him as in i dont line in few hours before his events, i didnt buy every single albums, i didnt even go to his concerts. but i still owned few of his albums la...one of it with signature. and to get tat signature, i will never forget wat happen tat day. a lot of first time happened...

* dear came and find me during Lee Hom's event. he was doing show at Ruum's. they went and eat at "yao yat jun". i asked wanna meet me or not, he say he cant come. okie...watever, i aledi knew he wont. phone rang after 15mins, he said he is standing at the back stage. hahahaha...u gals dont know how happy am i. i squeenze out and hugged him once i see him hehe! he's not coming back home tonight, going to Penang. sien lo, whenever i get to stay at USJ during weekends he wont be here. so i wasnt happy, but wat to do o...he asked me to eat with him but it will be too late after eating. Ann, Leng and me still hv to take bus back home...anyway, im happy that he actually make the effort to meet me thx dear!!! *muakzzz* =)

* Leng was having tough time during the event. the guy standing in front of he had bad body odour. she wasnt a big fans of idol thingy, but she wants to shop with us mah...so she has to come along. feel bad that she has to do something she doesnt like, hope u still hv fun with us ya..hehe! can see handsome Lee Hom wei...muahahahaahah! XD

* i didnt expect Su Ann to shout with me, but she did! i was thinking if im the only one shouting there, will be awkward. coz i dont like shouting with ppl i dont know. but i cant control la, when i know Lee Hom arrived i still shouted and Su Ann shouted too! hahahaha...give me the power to shout too! XD wanted to take Lee Hom's photos, so i shouted Lee Hom few times then he FINALLY turn and look at our group, he shows us a peace sign but didnt capture that in time. however, his look aledi captured and always in my mind hehe!

i hope we girls can hang out more often ya!!!

You said you will bring me to eat at dadada, dadada, dadada
wanna go here and there...
i hope u really have time to spend with me
although i know i might be dissapointed
but i still choose to trust u and hope we are going to hang out more often
dear, i miss you!!! =)

i just used the gel mask we brought today
i dont think is suitable for my skin lo
coz my skin is red now =(

i hope i dont look weird tomolo
coz im working in College and is open day!
although i dont know how many ppl are coming
but i still have to face humans rite?
so fingers cross that my skin is okie...

poker cards time!
hv to chao~ =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day