lalalalalala~
i finally can login and blog!
anyone miss me?
*nobody raise their hands*
=(

semester just started this week
my timetable

Monday
IM FREE

Tuesday
10am - 1pm The Movies
2pm - 5pm Interviewing

Wednesday
IM FREE

Thursday
2pm - 5pm Writing for Media

Friday
9am - 12pm Motivation
2.30pm - 5.30pm Abnormal Psychology

for interviewing, every week i have to dress in formal attire
next week is dress as a PR executive
hmm...i think u all know that i dont really hv a lot of formal attire
becoz i dont hv to wear
but this time, i really hv to buy lu...
so is a very good reason to persuade my mom to go shopping!!!
XD

this whole week i spend most of my time with Leng, Ann and Grace
had a great time with them coz all of us take turns to make silly mistakes
hahaha...we will take turns to say wrong words or do something funny
there are lots of misunderstanding in our conversation
but is not something that will ruin our friendship
it makes us laugh and laugh and laugh non-stop
I love u gals a lot!!! XD

since i spend most of my time with my girlfriends
it means that i didnt spend time with my boyfriend!
okie..is not tat he dont wana spend time with me
or i dont wana spend time with him
is becoz our timetable is up side down
i hv to wake up around 9am to go to college
he will sleep till afternoon, go out for classes
at nite go to Cheras for rehearsal
where as I, will come back home around 5pm
then will try to stay awake to wait till 1am or 2am
just to meet him...

these few days i slept at 2am or 3am
actually is becoz i keep chatting with Leng, Ann and Grace
we play cards, laugh non-stop and chat!
and so ngam i also can stay late to meet dear
hehe...but i found out that i cant continue stay up late
coz is very tiring...

yesterday i told dear, i said i wanna try not staying up late
and see whether we actually get the chance to meet each other or not
although he's staying in the same house with me
but i cant dont meet him for the whole day
so i can say that this week i didnt talk more than 50 sentences to him?
and he hardly know wat happen to me
i hardly know wat happen to him too!
anyway, we will see...hehe!

i went to college at 8am something
stomach dont feel well...i think is becoz im too hungry
so i went to cafetaria to eat Nasi Lemak
but after eating still pain leh...
i hv to rush to class coz is 9am class
so i dont care whether im in pain or not
i hv to rush rush rush...i dont wanna be late for the 1st class
Grace and Ann's class is on the 8th floor
i didnt know that my class is on the 4th floor!
so i happily take the lift to 8th floor...
and someone press 10th floor =="
so i hv to go up to 10th floor and come down again
sien...

the class was okie...but im not okie!!!
the pain really kills me
and i keep on praying that the class MUST end early!
thank god that Mr Jason end the class at 10am
phew~ i rush to toilet and do my business
after i come out from the toilet...
i was sms-ing Sam to ask him where is he
i ran in to the toilet and did my 2nd business
=_="

then i went up to 8th floor to meet Sam
and teman him to withdraw money to pay fees
after that, i teman Peggy to pay her fees too
after paying fees, hv to go up to 10th floor again
to pass the registration form...
this is how i spend my morning today

had lunch at Shakey's
went back to college...
i got class at 2.30pm
so lepak with Leng, Ann, Grace and Mun
chat chat chat...is time for class!!!
Leng dont hv class, she just wana register her subjects
so she wanna follows me to class...
i went to 10.6 classroom, there's already a lecture conducting there!
so i went to the noticeboard, and it stated there...
"Psy 360 Abnormal Psychology class cancelled today"
ARGH~ my morning class end at 10am
and i lepak in college till 2.30pm
now only say cancelled!!! >.<
SIEN SIEN SIEN SIEN SIEN

parents coming to pick me up later
wanna eat Steamboat at SS15
then will overnite at Kajang Country Heights
i dont know how my mom get the free stay there
i will be spending 3 days 2 night there
and i will ask my parents to drop me back at USJ on Sunday

mom just called me and said that Sunday we are going to Sunway Piramid
she said i can buy my formal suits there! hahahaha...
hope i can get few suits lu~

i better go and check my luggage now
dont know i bring my skin care products or not
buhbye~
*recent photo, just in case u all forget me hahahaha*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day