photos taken with my lovely housemates!!!

* Chor Mun, not my housemate. classmate and someone that very "oi" like me
muahahahahaha*






my new hair cut!!!

nobody notice that i cut my hair =/
i dont really like my fringe
coz the short one too short jor...

im waiting for SEGI college to pay me my part time salary!
i wanna do rebornding...
my hair looks messy now =(

im sick ar...T_T
cough and flu...i rather have bad flu then coughing
=/

im going to sg wang to see my handsome idol
WANG LEE HOM!!!
Su Ann will be going with me *muakzzz*
28th, Sunday wil be working in college
is SEGI's open day...

i really dont like tat our timing always dont match
really very bery sien...
we talk less, maybe care less too?
i dont know...but i dont want all these to happen
i want our free time can match each other
hope we can work on it...



*sick*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day