kena tagged by Simone
6 weird things about me

1. i dont like to eat mushroom and mixed vegetables and lots more hehe. a lot of ppl asked me why i dont like to eat mushroom, is it becoz of the smell or the taste or any other reasons. my only answer is i just dont like to eat...haha!

2. i dont like ppl dont reply my sms. especially dear and ppl who msg me first then after i replied them they dont wanna reply pula. i dont like the feeling of hanging half way...dont know wat is going on.

3. same like Simone, i dont sms with T9. i find it very troublesome haha!

4. i got a hole on my ear...hmm...is not piercing. i born with the hole, on my both ears. i will take a picture of my ear to let u all see where's the hole...hehe! i really dont know wat that part of ear called...=p

5. this saturday i found out that im still afraid of the lion in lion dance. there's lion dance performance in 1U, my mom wanted to see so we waited for it. at first, i was okie...i was recording their performance. one of the lion gave me the mandarin orange and that moment i was so scared till i nearly drop my brother's hp. then my mom told me, when u are a lil kid u scared of the lion too...and the chicken toy from KFC =="

6. i love snapping photos. i love taking photos with friends, sceneries and things tat i saw is interesting. my brother dont let me to touch his hp anymore, coz he said in 5 mins u aledi snap 20 over photos of urself and surrounding and not counting those tat u deleted coz u dont think is nice. hahahaha...ya his statement is SO true =P

im not going to tag anyone
coz i dont think there are so many ppl reading my blog
whoever think that is interesting and wanna do this tag
just do it!!! =)

Boa is the spokeperson of NIKE!!!
saw her pictures in NIKE shop...
i like her...dear even ask me to copy her hairstyle
heyz...i do hv my own style k? =p

got free tickets from SEGi college to watch "The Holiday"
i went with Su Ann, Sam and his gf last saturday
i like the two little gals in the movie
they are so cute and funny
the story line was very typical romance movie story line
so i can easily guess wat is going to happen hehe!

on tat day, i bought Valentine gift too...
hving a lil dilemma in choosing the gift
i cant reveal wat i bought coz dear might be reading my blog too
hehe...dear, i hope u like the present =)

bought my Leng Jie's birthday present too!
we are going to treat her this thursday
i dont think she will be happy to turn 20
but i bet she will be happy to have us to celebrate her birthday together!
hahahaha...XD

hving two quizzes this week
two also psychology subjects
then next week two quizzes too
but is Comm subjects...
College life really make me feel hectic!
hv to do movie review on pearl harbour
oh ya, who has pearl harbour vcd and willing to borrow it to me?
we have to shoot a short movie too...
for psy subjects, we have to come out with activities like last semester
and individual assignments....
i dont hv final exam like last semester...
but i got two mid term...

i dont think my lil brain can work so effectively
after the term break...
wish me luck =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자