mama dont let us online during CNY...
im at uncle's house now...
cant online at home, online here lu~
one day dont online makes me feel weird haha!!!

hmm...im not enjoying CNY lo...
i dont like to spend time with my father's side family
like wat Minni said, Hakkas = stingy
not only stingy but selfish too!!!
to deal with them....very sien!
i summore go out with them for two days...
torture me leh... =(

yesterday had dinner with my mama's side family
is my cousin brother cum my kai sai lou birthday
i always like to hang out with my aunties hehe!

we chat till 5am yesterday...hahaaha!!!
talk about my eldest cousin brother...
he just get married last year a week b4 CNY
now maybe will divorce haiz...
malas to explain why so sudden wanna divorce
wat i can say is...he is just too good...
everyone take advantage from him...
oh ya, they know each other from internet
pak tou for 3 months...then get married
moral of the story - dont get married so SOON
get to know each other better...
because u will never a person in 3 months time!!!
feel sad for my eldest brother...
=(

we are waiting for my uncle to tapao lunch for us
very bery hungry leh...

i wanna play with my kai sai lou lu~
the baby sumo XD

chiao~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day