suppose to study Personality quiz
im falling asleep from reading
so i hope typing will keep me awake =)

is Valentine!!!
Happy Valentine to all my girlfriends...
Valentine is not only for couples lo, friends also can wish and celebrate de
i want to spread my love to all my friends and of coz my beloved ah dear! XD
some of my friends are complaining that they are single
Valentine is just not their day...
they feel sad on Valentine...
seriously, i really dont think that Valentine is only for couple
girls or guys that are single can hang out together
those who are single wont wish to go out with couple
coz this will make them feel lagi sad...
anyway, Valentine is just a day...
a normal day...
sweet couple, everyday can be Valentine! =)

i got quiz today, tomolo and thursday
so im not going to enjoy my Valentine to the fullness
im not going to enjoy CNY that much too...
there are few assignments and quizzes waiting for me
this semester is all about BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!
=(

dear gave me a rose at 12am...
he managed to reach home at 11.55pm haha!
then i gave him a bag of chocolates with a condom in it...
u gals must be thinking, Jiayi so desperate meh?
hahaha...i scared dear will be reading this
so i will reveal why i give him a condom tomolo!
he was shocked that the condom is in the paper bag =p
keep on asking me where did i buy...
shhhh.......is still a secret now, be patient!
=p

okie i better continue studying
chao~

HAPPY VALENTINE!!!
I LOVE U GALS...muakzzz....huggies!!!
XD XD XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자