yozzz...im back!!!
back to USJ...

now only i know there's quite a lot of Hokkiens staying here
They put fireworks tats why i know..hehe!

CNY was boring...
not to mention angpaos
economy is NOT good at all i think...
or is just ppl i met are stingy?
watever...

went to Super 50 party organized by Astro
dear performed, and i was there suppose to see Dong Liang
i get the super zone tickets but forget to bring
silly me...=/
reached there around 2pm...
coz dear got rehearsal at 3pm, but started to rain
so end up no rehearsal for them
we sat at the Royale Bintang Hotel lobby
saw all the artists and MCs

lots of artists also VERY skinny and small size
i think is becoz they seldom stay in msia
so didnt get to eat the fattening msian food haha!

saw Pit Yin and her mom outside the hotel
so i ran out...and we hugged each other!!!
is not weird that i hug someone
but Pit Yin and I not close at all
we really seldom talk but can say that we know each other for sometime
we know each other becoz of HIM - Dong Liang!
luckily she still chats with me...
some of his fans dont talk to me le...
which make me dont hv the feel to attend his activities
takkan i go alone and shout for him alone
while they stand in a group and cheer for him..
sounds so pathetic rite?
im happy to chat with Pit Yin...
nice chat =)

my bro and his gf also went
they suppose to teman me...but end up quarrelling
so im all ALONE for 3 hours!
standing in front of the big screen
ppl that are standing around..all are couples
hug and watch...only me look SO awkward standing ALONE
T_T

luckily YOU teman me sms hehe!!!
i realise that we sms each other for around 3 hours
60 - 80 smses haahaa XD
thx a lot o...u know i appreciated it a lot
and i will always love u hahaa!!!
i sounded like we are couple...=p

went home right after dear finished show
thx god tat can go back!!! stand for 3 hours =(

my bro's gf spend a nite in our house
she finally meet my parents
and my parents finally meet her...haha!
my bro dont dare to tell my parents tat he's in a relationship
which cause them quarrel only god knows how many times
today we had lunch together...
dear said whole family wor...
haha i hope so la, provided my bro's relationship last long
and mine too...at least for mine, i hope it last..
dear dont u dare to break up with me ar...haha! =p

went and watched Norbit in Summit just now with dear
it was a funny movie...BUT i didnt laugh out loud
i dont know why...maybe is becoz of the topic dear told me b4 the movie
down in my heart i do think is funny...
i wanna laugh too...but i didnt wor
i think something is wrong with me...
again, WATEVER...=/

next movie that i wanna watch is Dreamgirls

next week is mid term...
why SO fast? im not ready at all
not ready to go back to college
not ready to hold my notes study for quizzes and mid term!
maybe i should say i dont wanna be ready for all these
haha...well, student life is like tat =(

wanna kacau dear lu~
cannot let him play his game happily
yeah...im a mean gf =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자