came back from Genting
after i start unpacking my stuffs
i realise that MY HP IS NOT WITH ME!!!
T_T I feel so awkward without hp lo
although seldom ppl contact me la...
but still, without hp with me
the feeling is WEIRD =/

today i FINALLY meet Minni!!!
this is the first time we meet each other in person
im very HAPPY to meet her
because is like after so long only can meet each other hehe!

we went to 1U...
had lunch together, bought few things
and most important snap photos!!! XD
im still waiting for her to send me the photos

after that, went back to college
we have to act in Movie class tomolo
have to choose one movie scene and just act it out
we choose "Material Girls"...
we practiced...then i went back home
very sleepy o... *yawn*

tomolo got two quizzes...T_T
i better kick my ass back to study for tomorrow's quiz
haiz...=/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자