get some photos from brother's hp
photos captured b4 we attend my god-brother's birthday dinner


* Me and Li Ying, my cousin sister *


* see the baby photo behind me? the cute baby sitting on the sofa? is ME!!!*
[my grandma used to put up all her grand children's baby photo on the wall. and she will arrange it accordingly o...haiz...i miss my grandma =/ ]


* see the no kissing sign? i saw this in the KTM, then asked my brother to capture. so they are fed up that too many ppl are kissing in the cabin? hahaha...XD *


* My brother and me! *


* Me, Sheryl and Jann. our FIRST together-gether photo =p*

Jann, this is my one and only brother!
too bad la...he's younger than you and he's taken =p
anyway, even he's single also you wont be interested
hahaha XD

was chatting with Jia Nan in msn
he said Siew Ting let him kiss her on her face
i was like "WTF???!!!"
okie you gals must be thinking what is wrong about that rite?

story started like tat...
Siew Ting and Jia Nan started their love story since form 3
of coz not every relationships are perfect
sure got quarrel but of coz got sweet moments too lo...
they broke up a year ago...get back together
broke up again...=="
(malas to say why they broke up)

Jia Nan still wanna be with her coz he loves her very much
so he still go to her house every nite
try to find chance to talk to her
but she shouted at him, " go away! i dont wanna see you anymore!"
but he still didnt give up lo...

so im angry that if she really wanna end this relationship
then why you still wanna let him kiss your face??!!!!
she's always like this...last time also when she got admirer
she wont reject him but like main "ai mei" with him
this time also like that...
wanna end the relationship but still wanna enjoy the feeling of hving an admirer

i really feel sakit hait and dissapointed
coz she was my best friend!!!
i gave her my advice, she dont wanna listen
haiz...sien
=/


okie, no mood to blog jor...
tata~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day