im gorgeous today!!! XD

i seldom got chance to look gorgeous k...
so let me perasaan a bit today =p

SHE workshop is today!
went to college around 9am
help to decorate the hall
then i sit at the registration table with two other classmates
people started to come around 11am
actually the event suppose to start at 11am sharp
well, malaysian timing!

a guy from bitconcept asked me to be the hair and make up model
i was like, make up is fine but hair???!!!!
i dont want!!!! then he started to try his best to persuade me lo
he said, you can discuss with the hairstylish
since he said can discuss with the hairstylish
then why not give it a try...

so this explain why i can look gorgeous today
the photos say everything =)


* close up*




* Chor Mun and Wei Leng purposely wanna kena snap in the photo also*


* can see Wei Leng behind me? like tertidur lo...hehe! *


* back view of my hair*


* wanna try a dont-smile-look*


* wanna look sexy de...but fail a big time =( *


* Grace and me *


* two genius, Chor Mun and me =p *


* my funny yet cute sister, Wei Leng and me *


* my father, Sam and me *


* baby Su Ann and me *

dear was kinda shocked when he look at me
but luckily he did say im pretty!
haha thx dear!!! XD





guys from my class also said i looked pretty
hmm...come to think of it, nobody from my college ever say im pretty lo
sometimes i do feel that im just nobody in my college
and this means that i must put on make up only look pretty ar?
yorrr..i dont want lo, i wanna look pretty without make up =p
too bad too sad...=/

anyway, at least got people praise me then i should be happy
thanks to people that praise me, you all made my day! XD

okie, after showing the gorgeous me
now talk about the after-wash-hair me
my hair now, the front part very short lo
and it doesnt look that nice jor
wuwuuuuu~ T_T

after today's make over, i decided to do digital perm
i think i look quite good with curly hair
so now my goal is save money!!!
money = digital perm = happy =)

p/s: thanks Sam's camera phone, N73. his phone full of my photos!!! =p

*continue staring at my make over photos haha XD *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day