get these dog's pictures from dear's hp
it looks cute so post it in my blog haha!

im waiting for my parents to fetch me back to Genting
dont know my parents still in the quarreling mode
haiz...=/

Su Ann, Leng and me went up and plan to sleep at 2am something
we chit chat for a while and we thought we are going to sleep
BUT we ended up singing hahaha!!!
we chat about songs...what kind of songs we listen to when we are in primary sch
then we started singing all the songs that we can think of hehe!
we sang Guang Liang and Pin Guan, GiGi Leong, Sammi Cheng, Aaron Kwok
Andy Lau, Jackie Cheung, Kelly Chen, S.H.E, Fish Leong, Lee Hom, Dong Liang
Yan Zi, Penny Tai, Lin Yu Zhong, Westlife, Backstreet boys, Spice Girls, Celion Dion...
each singer we sang few of their songs
sing har sing har then 5am =_____="

we have class at 9am...so can you imagine how crazy are we?
dah la i aledi didnt sleep well for the past few days
but i still torture myself when i got time for my beauty sleep
although we definitely didnt get enough sleep
but i like it!!! i mean i like that we sang together...
oh ya, yesterday rain VERY BERY heavily in USJ
my poor bed was beside the window
and kena water T_T
so, Leng, Su Ann and me was sleeping on 2 beds
i like the singing part and the squeezing part haha!!! XD
sleep close to each other...feel secure =p

then around 4am something i think...
Sam opened our room door and says
" wahh...still not yet sleep ar?"
he really playing a father role in our house hahahaa!!!
"Lou Tao, you also not yet sleep la...=_=" "

wake up at 8am something this morning
and of coz...all of us look sleepy!!!
so envy Leng that she only got class at 2pm =p

went to class...try to open my eyes
make myself busy by writing down wat lecturer said

told Audrey that i wanna go home, i dont wanna jaga booth
coz im not feeling well...she said ok!
haha~ thx Audrey...=p

went home and sleep...sleep till 3pm
Amanda msged me saying that she wants to take her notes
so i have to wake up and wait for her...
and this explain why im online-ing now hehe!

MUST sleep gao gao back in Genting
MUST watch tv...i miss TV!!! sobx sobx
dear's tv cannot be fixed...so we cant watch tv at USJ
and he cant play his ps2 anymore

maybe i should save up some money and buy him a tv
hmmm...let's see how everything goes ba!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day