just come back from Mid Valley
im VERY BERY tired...

went to Mid Valley with Leng and Chor Mun
our mission is to search for dress to wear for prom
after a LONG search for dress...
we decided to wear casually
yesh i know usually ppl dont dress like that for prom
but yeah...we are going to dress casually!!!
=)

not going to reveal what we are wearing
let photos say it all...=p

tomorrow Chor Mun and I are going to practice applying make up
hope everything go well lo...
although we didnt wear nice dresses, but we do wanna look good
we wont be the prom queen of the night
but we are the prom queen in our own heart =)

im VERY VERY broke this week
wuwuuu~ i hope fast fast April 1
then i can get my allowance...

the only advantage attending prom is
I finish my assignment, no more last minute work!
haha~ this is SO not me...
im so proud of myself, can motivate myself to finish the assignment
XD

wanna take bath lu~
chiao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자