mama msg-ed me told me this
"put all your angpao money in an angpao packet, then put it under ur pillow and sleep on it till the 15th day. after that, u use the money to buy some accessories, clothes, or anything. the reason of buying things is to keep the luck with you throughout whole year."

im always a very good gal mah...
listen to wat mama said..
so i followed too...
im not superstitious ar...=p

i dont know how true is tat la
but there's no harm trying rite?
so, if u gals wanna try too...
just do it!!! =)

two days ago, i spend most of my time going in and out the toilet
i dont think i get food poisoning...
i think is gastrik pain...
this is the first time i suffer from gastrik pain
and is really VERY BERY PAIN!!! T_T
i feel like i nearly died...
CHOI CHOI CHOI *hit my mouth*

these two days, i have to eat at 12pm or 1pm
dinner must be around 7pm
but i will be hungry around 5.30pm
so i hv to eat some snacks...

I'll definitely gain weight la...
but if i dont eat, gastrik pain wor
i rather eat...better dont upset my stomach

mid term is next week...
as usual, im not prepared YET
both subjects are psychology subjects
haiz...

after mid term, then assignments due or got quiz...
this semester like non-stop studying and writing assignments
=(

I DONT WANNA STUDY
I WANNA DANCE
miss dancing badly...

*sleepy*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day