my hard disk died!!!
i brought my cpu back to Genting for my brother to check
my D Drive confirmed died le...
photos...songs...assignments
GONE!!!

yeah...i wanna cry le
everything are gone now...
EVERYTHING!!!

My photos are my life!
T_T T_T T_T
wuwuwuuuuuu~

i tried to start doing my Personality assignment
find for past research...i need few past research
i cant find any for the theory im doing

why everything are not working smoothly?
hard disk...assignments!
i dont hv enough stress? so wanna torture me?
want me to cry everyday is it?
want me to be sad everyday?

if all these continue...I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

my timetable for next week is pack!
I have to hand in one assignment and a class test on tuesday
another assignment on wednesday
I have to handle the pre-event for SHE workshop from wednesday to friday

what i want now is everything to go smoothly...
Please dont give me any trouble...
I just want to finish all my tasks...

I tried to take things positively but...situations are not as positive as i thought

Im SO damn sad now...=(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자