tomolo is my last paper...
i hope i can remember wat i read
im totally in the moody mode now
no mood to read, talk or do anything
=/

I realise that is has been a long time
I didnt go out and pak tou...
not even a dinner with him...
I want to watch movie!!! Dreamgirls!
I want to hold his hand and walk around in the shopping mall
I want to go to Eye On Malaysia with him
I just want to spend time with him

I want to have a new CPU because my harddisk got problem
soundcard is not working. I cant listen to songs!!!
I want to own a digital camera
I want SE 850i

I hope my english is good so i dont have to suffer when i do my assignments
I hope im not lazy so i wont end up rushing my assignments till 4am

I get frustrated when situation is out of my control and i cant do anything
I dont like that i cant spend time with him
and...
I seriously dont know why im typing all these...

My stomach is not feeling well AGAIN
I ate my dinner...then started to pain
=(

ARGHHHHH~ watever!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day