why online also SOOOO boring???
Friendster = boring
Msn, nobody chat with me
Blog, my spammers are hilang leh...

haiz...and now, i dont know why im blogging lo
got nothing to talk about!
=/

okie, suddenly remember something
that day was chatting with Jade in msn
she said her bf work in a production company
need ppl to go casting for Pantene ad
so she was asking me know anyone that can go casting or not

too bad i went for the make over session
or not i will give it a try lo...
they layered my hair le, so i cant go casting
wuwuwuuu~ T_T

is not that i surely will be going for the shooting for the ad la
but casting chance also just fly away just like that
haiz...

Grace told me that my pay check from SEGi is RM300+
HOORAY~ im was so surprised because i didnt expect that much
i forget how many hours i worked lo...
i thought only got RM100+
hahaha~ nvm, more better than less =p

I dont have to save so hard for dear's present le!!! XD

I dont think tonight i can sleep b4 12am
because i just wake up at 8.30pm
consider as my nap la..haha!!!

I wanna sleep b4 12am these few days wor
I dont wanna have puffy eyes on thursday (Prom)

Im hungry again...
waiting to go out to have dinner
=/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day