because of my beloved computer passed away
so now have to use Su Ann's computer to do assignments
sorry neh Su Ann...

mama msged me this morning
"Uncle Jude will asked Wong to check your computer
and send the new hard disk. ask him to check properly and get everything done"
hahahaha~ yeah mama you are the best lo =)
she asked Uncle Jude to fix my computer!!!
and i asked her i have to pay from my allowance
or she pay...she said she will transfer the money to Uncle Jude
hehehe~ good because my allowance very very tak cukup guna
I LOVE YOU MAMA!!! XD XD XD

this week is not a lucky week
not only me, but my housemates and Chor Mun too
haiz...too bad too sad lo...
everything are out of our control
be positive is the key word =)

i wanna tell mama wat happen in my house
really feel like telling her, but i know what will happen after telling her
so i must tahan...

after wat happen last nite, i started to miss mama
miss Jiahao, miss my room, miss tv, miss astro...
yeah family members are the best
no matter what they will be there supporting you
haiya...i feel like crying now TAHAN!!!
no more tears today...say goodbye to cry baby

today's presentation wasnt that good lo
i know i will screwed up the Q&A part
and i did!!! issshhh...hate Mr Jason's Q&A questions
>.<

im not going back to Genting this weekends again
because i have to attend seminar that held in college this saturday!!!
argh~ starts at 8.30am - 5pm leh
there goes my saturday lo...
listen to boring speeches T_T
we were forced to attend the seminar lo
two of the subjects i took are giving me free marks for attending the seminar
haiz...conclusion, SIEN!!!

have to teman dear makan
chiao~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day