finish Motivation assignment lu~
luckily is group assignment if not i will really hang myself

Chor Mun msged me this morning asked me to join Ifeel Girl search
without further consideration, i said okie
I also dont know why i didnt think twice
probably was because I just wake up
brain didnt function well? haha =p
anyway, why not rite?
just give it a try lo...
although knowing wont be in top 40

this is the link...
http://www.astromobile.com.my/ifeelgirl2007/participant.html
my photo not yet upload, probably next week


I thought is online voting, but is sms voting
if is online voting i will ask all of my friends to vote for me
but now sms voting, i wont ask friends to vote lo
dont think anyone willing to spend money on me
maybe they will vote but vote for other girls haha!

I want to be in top 40 because i wanna to go for the training
hairdo, make up and catwalk...
at least learn new things lo...

Chor Mun, Wei Leng, Su Ann and me joined
but all of us also have the same thinking
wont masuk top 40...
hmm...watever!!!
I dont hv the say whether who is in top 40
=/

my plan during weekends: finish next week's assignments
I hope i can change my last minute habit bit by bit
at least start assigment few weeks b4 due date
no more last minute reading for quiz and exam
you all didnt read wrongly...
yesh Jiayi wanna change her bad habit
and she really hopes will succeed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day