hello!!!
why my cbox so quiet ar?
nobody read my blog le o....??
wuwwuuuu~ T_T

my short movie, left 5 scenes not yet shoot
tomorrow will gao tim those scenes and start editing!

very tired leh...my semester break will start from next friday
got no idea what am i gonna do during semester break
hope i can work and have fun too...
dont wanna feel stress during semester break
i want a HAPPY semester break

today i just checked out the subjects offered next semester
i roughly look through the list and realised that not many Comm subjects offered
I dont wanna take 3 Psy subjects ar...
theories are killer =(

is weird that this time the person who in charge of the subjects offered list
is hardworking because usually he/she will only give us the list a weeek b4 semester start
weird weird... =/

wanted to work in Starbucks very badly
part time must work at least 3 months
hmm...i really scared i cant cope my studies
my father wants us to work and score well
hey, you dont have a genius daughter okie?
so bare with your daughter...
know where she stands okie?

im going back to Genting tomorrow!!!
im happy because very long didnt go back
maybe my mama will be very happy?
my brother too? hmm...
hope they will la...
usually hor, i will talk a lot when i go back
but then they wont really choi me
if i dont go back then my mama call me everyday
or msg me just to ask how am i or how's my events and movie shooting
she sounds like miss me lots...
but maybe she pentingkan muka so dont wanna show it out
hahaha XD

next week is dear's birthday lu~
Monday im going to buy present...
Wei Leng is happy when she knows about the present
Im still thinking where to have birthday dinner
any suggestions people?

*yawn* have to go to college
meet up with housemates to have dinner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day