heyzzz...

was editing my short movie
the function of windows movie maker really very limited
so the flow from one scene to another is not smooth
issshhh i dont like la...
i want it to be nice!
will try my best to make it nice =)
cannot give up so easily haha

Home Sweet Home!!!
as usual, i talked a lot when im with my mama and bro
we were talking about the Korean guy who shot 33 people
he's a loner and started to have psychological problems
but this doesnt mean that is reasonable to kill other people
really feel sad for the 33 people
because is like sooo not worth dying in this guy's hands lo
go to class...half way lecturing then shot dead
haiz...i just hope all these could stop
stop killing innocent people
feel mm dai for the people who died =(

i saw lots of my childhood photos
feel like posting them up to my blog haha!!!
but have to scan la...malas =p
see how first ba...

editing time!!!
chiao~ Jia YOu Jia You Jia You XD

Comments

Anonymous said…
On your place I would not do it.

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day