my blogskin is back again!!!
just now wasnt working lo...
i dont know what happen...

came online after lepak-ing at Sunway studio
Yvonne shoo me to sleep and we started to chat
then i told her that my blogskin is not working
i send her my html code and graphic
and she get it done!!!
Yvonne rocks~ XD

i dont know how she do it...
but im happy that she gao tim for me =)
thanks thanks thanks Yvonne...
and i really wanna learn all the watever photoshop skills from her
I hope i can design my own blogskin hehe!

staying back during weekends, the only advantage is can be with dear
disadvantage is sleep very bery late @_@
hmm...I do enjoy spending time with dear
long time didnt go to Cheras and Sunway studio
changes is Sunway studio did renovation

off to bed... zzZzZZzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day