slept at 4am something after lepak-ing with dear and UG ppl
woke up around 12pm coz have to meet classmates at 1pm
*yawn* damn sleepy @_@

discuss things at counseling area
we thought the report and the skit thingy will be quite easy
but after discussion, we dont think so
lots of work to be done
haiz...these 3 weeks will be damn busy
the only motivation is from 28th April onwards
is my semester break!!! XD XD XD

just now i was happily looking at my prom photos
just got it from Kian Haw...
and i was trying to edit the Jerry Maguire photo
for the flyer for the movie screening
my computer suddenly restart itself
and the next thing is, boot failure!!!
okie, this means that my hard disk die AGAIN
and now my computer certified dead!!!
T_T T_T T_T

my computer is not new
so i think is time to end it's journey of life
BUT why this time???!!!!!
when i have to rush tones of assignments???
why i dont have money to buy new computer?
wuwwuwuuu~ very bery sien
i hate changes...i hate this kind of things that is happening on me
issshhhhhh >.<

where is my good luck??
come back to me PLS PLS PLS
sobx sobx...T_T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day