* suppose to wear this to prom.
forced by ppl to act cool and as expected i failed a big time =( *




* the red words on the photo: My pretty face kena blocked by Leng's hand*


* my lecturer - Miss Sham and Miss Padma. the curi-curi clubbing lecturers =p





* half dead after "dmao" at prom =p *



* wanna act cool again but FAILED.
why i just cant have a nice act cool photo? >.< *



* the dont-see-teeth smile *



* I like to wear sunglass *


* my signature pose =p *



* the Rabbit *


* the Piggy ^o^ *













* Minni's necklace. I love this necklace a lot!!! STARS =) *


Im waiting for Elia to send me the rest of the photos
photos taken at the dance floor...
will upload it when i get it
*yawn* sleepy @_@
hate quizzes, assignments
love events...
i wanna go to the top of the hill and shout out loud!!!
real loud~ ARGHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day