finally remember what i wanna say
hehe...

went to the cateen to buy yong tau foo for lunch
costs RM2.40, so i dig RM0.40 from my purse
when i pass the money to the aunty
all syllings drop in my plate of food!!!
then the aunty said nvm take the syllings out
and put it on the tissue
so i take out the syllings lo
there's lots of people lining up behind me lo
SOOOOO embarrasing =(

okie then i went home...
bought junk food and mee cup for dinner
reached home, on computer...
ate my mee cup, then open the junk food
started to eat...but...
when i move my mouse, ter-hit the packet
and the packet fall on me
yeah all the potato chips were all on my lap
=_________="
i dont know why i keep falling things on food and myself
dear said im careless...but i dont wanna admit haha!

suppose to wake up at 7am to call my supervisor
to confirm with her whether she really needs me or not
but i overslept, woke up at 11am =p
so went to mid valley to meet mama

mama wanna go to Metrojaya to check out the sale there
i bought a bag, jeans and top from Elle
cant believe i bought the bag coz got pink color on it
i dont like pink but the bag looks okie wor
actually pink goes well with black background though
thats why i saw lots blogskin pink goes with black background

saw lots of shoes also got pink color de
Maan said now pink is popular wor...
why not blue is popular leh?
=/

finally get a new pair of jeans
now, i wanna shop for shoes
hehehe...

just now was sms-ing with dear
then he suddenly didnt reply me
this means that his handphone got no battery

then i waited for him to get home to charge his hp
but after an hour he still not yet reply my msg
and i still not yet get my delivery report
so i msged Fellest whether Raymond is with him or not
he said he left at 10.30pm, he's trying to call him too
then i really worried le...coz is 11.45pm!
he told me he was very sleepy and tired
so i was very worried he will fall asleep when he drives
oh yeah he always fall asleep when he drives
thats why i must kacau him to keep him awake

he drives alone mah...so was very bery worried
FINALLY he msged me at 12.05am
phew~ rupa-rupanya he went and meet Max!!!
ARGHHHH~ was soooo worried but then he meet friend

haiz if i can save up some money
must buy him a new handphone...

hmm...till next time =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day