first day working in data entry company
i wanna say a big thank you to Evonne!!!
you are really a caring and sweet person XD

she messaged to remind me to bring umbrella and jacket
because is raining in the morning
but me dont like to bring umbrella de
and i left my umbrella at USJ...
Evonne, being so sweet she bought umbrella and jacket for me!
err actually both of us are not close at all
today is the first time we talk to each other
thats why i didnt expect her to be so sweet lo

so we walked to the company
on the way, met her friend
her friend also bought his friend to work
reached the company, Evonne taught me how to key in the data
met i would call her my supervisor, Suki
she dont look friendly lo...
the best thing is she wont keep monitoring me
so whatever!

all the while in my mind was Evonne will be working with me
at least i got someone i know with me in the company
BUT...she's going to China tomorrow!!!
so till next week i will be working alone T_T

12pm, my lunch break
okie I dont like to eat alone especially in new environment
i scared to be alone in a new environment
so i plan to skip lunch since i had my breakfast
12.30pm, Evonne's friend's friend
(till now i dont know what is his name =p)
said "heyz dont wanna eat ar? come la we eat together"
haha yeah!!! i was actually hungry already

we went in the lift
meet cleaning aunty, she started to chat with us
then she asked him "dia mak wah kau?"
he was very paiseh and smile at the aunty
then she said "bukan mak wah ke? adik?"
i laugh out loud, both of us look alike meh?
really zha dou...
chat lil bit with him in the canteen
although he wont be reading this
but thank you very much =)

continue keying data...
the datas are Estee Lauder Model Search Participants
today's is from Johor de...
age limit is from 15-55 years old
thats why got lots of aunties join hehe!
i hope they are aunties that dont look like their age
XD

first day already worked over time hehe!
went back at 6pm...
that guy waited for me to finish everything
at 5pm, he said "come go back lo"
me, i not yet finish Suki wants me to finish it
he, "ohh nvm i wait for you we go back together"

so we walked together to the LRT station
he will go down at Masjid Jamek station
i will be going to KL Sentral
then he told me that is his first time taking LRT wor
i was like really?
then i know why he wanna wait for me to take LRT together
hahaha!

didnt sleep last nite
i dont know why i cant sleep
im not nervous at all lo...but just cant sleep
thats why today i force my eyes to open
forced myself to concentrate
ate polo sweet to keep myself awake

tomorrow will go back USJ first to put my luggage
then will force dear to fetch me to Kelana Jaya hehe!
i dont know what is my job tomorrow lo...

*yawn* have to use hair dryer to dry my hair
if not i cant sleep tonight AGAIN
=/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자