hello!
i can hear the sound bounce back
where are my spammers or readers?
wuwuwuuu all leave me alone here =(

about mama day...
parents fetch me from USJ
then had lunch at ss2
mama wanted to go there to eat for a long time
and i treat my family
parents were happy =)

after lunch, went to 1U
mama wanted to buy a top for me in Zara
but dont have S size so have to say bye bye to the top
saw lots of things that i wanna buy back
but have to tahan
this month dont have extra cash to spend anymore =(

we had crab dinner at Taman Maluri
waited for the crab for 1 hour =="
mama said "looks like only mother's day all the mothers dont have to cook"
yes, only my mom dont have to cook even not mother's day
although my father do complain about it when they quarrel
but we still continue to eat out everyday
=/

my digi job cancelled again
this whole week dont have to work
tv, yahoo games are my companion hehe!

going back to USJ on thursday upon dear's request haha!
friday, will meet Chye Li and aunty Kelly
saturday and sunday, will be at muar
teman dear to attend his cousin brother's wedding dinner
i dont wanna go but he insisted to bring me
i feel weird la, somehow i feel is not right to go haha!
whatever...just hope nothing unhappy happen
fingers crossed

on msn nobody to chat with
at home nobody to talk to
hp dont have credit
=(

Vivien intro me part time job
works on friday, saturday and sunday
from 1st June till 29th July, 11am- 8pm
I wanna work but im not sure whether i have class on friday or not
and Prince Teo's promo tour will be on July too
i scared everything will clash together
God pls...let me work, study well and can attend his events
yeah im a greedy girl =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day