home alone AGAIN
T_T

followed dear to Klang studio
spend few hours there
he finally bought "ham chin peng" for me
the last time he bought it is like 2 years ago
dont know why it doesnt taste good
next to the "ham chin peng" stall is the stall selling cendol
i remember chin maan mentioned about cendol pulut
so i ordered one to try lo
that indian guy didnt give us straw =_="
we went to ate at mamak restaurant
i ordered limau ais so i took the straw from there =p
i still feel that the cendol near my house taste better
hmm...thanks to the hot weather i become a cendol lover haha!

hang around in studio for around 3 hours
see dear plan things, teach Alex some steps
hmm looks like somebody only like popping lo
can see so obvious from the way he dances hiphop and popping

I wanna buy tamagotchi
wanna get the blue one hehe!
I think by owning a tamagotchi can kill my time

I want a new handphone lo
the keypad really make me mang zang
I want w850i or z610i
I want digital camera T100
I want a car license
have to find a job that provide high salary!

very hungry lo...
i left my "ham chin peng" in dear's car
wuwwuwuuuu T_T

weird why cannot select font color in blogger?
=/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day