I teman dear to Rawang
waited for him for 4 and a half hours
read three magazines and re-read some of it
=_="

reading magazines cannot kill my time lo
so play with dear's handphone and did these


* muscular Jiayi =p *


* errr..this probably will be the 10 years later Jiayi? *

okie i dont wish i become like tat lo...


* piggy Jiayi!!! XD *

these photos were taken when we are going to Rawang
after we bought cendol...



* this is how dear look without his bandana and without styling his hair =p *
I think he's going to kill me for posting this on my blog...
lalalaa sorry la dear XD




I love my sunglass because makes me look good XD XD XD
me without sunglass look ugly la...
is it because of my small eyes ar?
hmm...

i admit i memang love to take photos
not only take myself but with other people too and sceneries!!!
digical camera, camera phone!!! =(

these few days hot until i cant live without water
tats why dear and I were very happy to buy cendol
cooling and gave me reason to take photos!!! =)

I cried just now after my brother called me
he complain about my father AGAIN
i really cannot tahan so i complain all that in the car
then tears just drop down...

If you feel that fetching us is so troublesome
raising us up so troublesome
then dont have children!!!
I know earning money is hard
cost of living is quite high now
but dont be so irresponsible!!!!!
and STOP SCOLDING MAMA...
I like home I want to go home
but i dont wanna hear any quarreling, scolding or black faces around!
sigh~ super duper sien when i think of all these

heard Nic's song "You Xi" (game)
new style! so not Nic's style
not bad lo...looking forward to all his new songs
and waiting to see him dance hahaa!!!

I was browsing through his new forum
then Min told me Nic just leave msg in the forum
i was like really???!!! so all of us online together lo?
but too bad cannot chat with him hehe...
if got online chat room, then can chat
but then he dont have time to talk to all of us
nevermind la he better save the time rest than talking to us
dont want him to fall sick...
eat more la Mr Teo, you going be to blown away by the wind lu~

I miss Mr Teo's smile now
I listen to Ru Guo and You Xi over and over again
I love to listen to his songs and voice at night
haiya...Mr Teo ar, see you simply "fang dian"
yeah all blame it on him is his fault haha XD

* Ru Guo *

不瞞你說我真的有想過
bu man ni shuo wo zhen de you xiang guo
從今以後不再跟你有任何聯絡
cong jin yi hou bu zai gen ni you ren he lian luo
不要再試著暗示我
bu yao zai shi zhe an shi wo
後來你發現甚麼
hou lai ni fa xian shen me

不瞞你說並不特別寂寞
bu man ni shuo bing bu te bie ji mo
接下來的幾個週末節目特別多
jie xia lai de ji ge zhou mo jie mu te bie duo
偶而會有人喜歡我
ou er hui you ren xi huan wo
但並不代表甚麼
dan bing bu dai biao shen me
Chorus:現在的我不缺甚麼
xian zai de wo bu que shen me
認真的生活偶而會難過
ren zhen de sheng huo ou er hui nan guo
新朋友很多他們(都)不夠瞭解我
xin peng you hen duo ta men (dou) bu gou liao jie wo
問了太多我只是微笑的帶過
wen le tai duo wo zhi shi wei xiao de dai guo
未來的我沒有如果
wei lai de wo mei you ru guo
不相信星座能預告甚麼
bu xiang xin xing zhuo neng yu gao shen me
假設那麼多過去會不會復活(能不能來過)
jia se na me duo guo qu hui bu hui fu huo (neng bu neng lai guo)
最好沒有如果(我不相信如果)
zui hao mei you ru guo (wo bu xiang xin ru guo)
不瞞你說經過幾次風波
bu man ni shuo jing guo ji ci feng bo
你不能再從我臉上讀出些甚麼ni
bu neng zai cong wo lian shang du chu xie shen me
要適應的事越來越多
yao shi ying de shi yue lai yue duo
改變的不止是我
gai bian de bu zhi shi wo

can listen from youtube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day