just came back from work
took bus from sentral
makes me reallllly HATE bus a lot!!!
lots of "black" skin ppl lo
and they like to look at you
smile at you or give a that kind of hamsap stare
ARGGGHHH i wish i could gorek your eyes out

work was really boring
im trying hard to ignore the boring part of it
and trying to stay awake while working
everyday wake up at 6.30am
take LRT, walk to office
then LRT again and the sickening bus
the travelling part really tired
working is just to kill my time and to earn a lil money
Jia You ar Jiayi...

whine back the time to last saturday
went back to Muar with dear
saw his mother's side relative
his uncle saw im pretty wor...
and asked him whether im working as a piano teacher
hahahaha piano teacher?
like what Minni said, i look si wen ba
then dear became the special guest
=_=" his aunty wants him to perform
so he sang and then dance...
his biggest and most supportive fans is MEEE!!!
hahaha i think is because i got the loud voice when i shout =p
luckily his sister also got shout with me
"sat yi tai" in front all of his relatives xp
then i cant sleep in his house
me this person very mafan de lo
need time to adjust myself to the new environment
im not that kind of can sleep anywhere person
i wish i can sleep anywhere and anytime
=/

i went to Rynn Lin Yu Zhong's autograph session in 1U
didnt plan to go de but aunty Geraldine they all will go wor
then Chye Li is going too so i also follow saja la hehe!

stand in front of the table that sell Rynn's cd for long time
why? because i dont know i should buy the cd or not!
buy then i got not enough money to eat and travel to work
dont buy then scared will regret because he's writing our name on the cd
and even my beloved Prince Teo didnt write my name on cd b4
so wanna get the feeling of artist write own name on cd
at last, i bought the cd...
and yeah im SO broke this week
luckily all of his songs in this album are quite nice
if not i should stab myself =p

this is the last week of holiday
next monday start semester
stress, pressure, worries all come back
haiz...results...i hope is good
all subjects are good
FINGERS CROSSED

I felt that everytime i take someone as my good friend
then the closeness between us will only last for a period of time
and the perioud of time is not long lo...
is it just me thinking that you are my good friend
and the other party didnt has that thinking
thats why the closeness doesnt last?

i wish i could have a childhood friend
as in from lil kid till now we are still very close
is impossible for me now...
didnt keep in touch after since i move up to Gohtong
so, does this mean that i wont have any good friend that last?
as in i cannot have a good friend that i can sleepover in her house
or she come to my house, go shopping together
gossip, heart to heart talk...
haiz...yeahh all these sounds impossible to me
although i want it to be possible
=/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day