my P finally came...
2months didnt come and visit me
i felt happy that it came, but at the same time not happy too
because very uncomfortable =(

last week till now very emo lo
the emo didnt reduce but increasing
blame it on P? haiz...dont know...

when im emo, i like to listen to sad and emo-ish songs
i dont like to listen to happy songs
yeah i know when emo or sad should listen to happy songs
at least happy songs can make you feel better
and stop being emo but it doesnt work on me

listening to happy songs make me feel frustrated
maybe emo songs suits my feeling at that moment
thats why i like to listen? hmm...
WHATEVER... =/

working hours in Asia Cafe changed to 9pm-12pm
dinner will be paid by Digi wor...
hope i will enjoy working and forget my emo

because of my working hours
cannot watch movie today
arghhhh~ this add on to my emo lo!!!
isssshhhh... so when only i can watch movie?
>.<>

have been crying since last week
crying = feel better, some kind of release
but still, feeling emo...

why he dont cheer me up de?
he dont feel it?
okie...whatever

what an emo and pointless post
sorry to bored you all ya...
i dont wanna be so emo...but i really cant help it
T_T

*I want to be a happy Princess Whatever!!! *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자