thanks Simone for answering the situations
Simone, basically what you said is what we said too

others didnt answer the situations lo hehe!
who feel like answering feel free to answer ya =)

Im slacking at home
yeah first week of semester usually can relax
stress will start from week 3...
this is short semester so will have stress for only 9 weeks
hope there will be no more C appearing

parents wants to send me to Sg Wang on Saturday
so im not going back to USJ on Friday
my uncle is coming again this weekend
this means that i can meet my baby sumo again haha!
miss hugging him lo...
hmm...i miss being hug by him too hehe =p

these few days, i will go to toilet after i eat something
my stomach is weak or wat? hmm... =/

Aunty Geri wish me dream of Prince
and yeah i really dream of him last night haha!
thanks Aunty Geri, your words came true XD

it was a wedding dinner
but i dont know who is getting married haha
I was sitting with few kids, aunties and uncles
and i dont know who they are
they are not my aunties, uncles and cousins
Prince Teo suddenly appear and walk on the stage
start singing, i forget which song
then he walks to my table and sat next to me
hahahahaha nice one =p
it turns out that he is my cousin brother!!!
my "biao ge" =___="
and we talk to each other like close friends
then i wake up jor hmmm...
not a complete dream leh, let me continue dreaming tonight ok?
yeah Jiayi, Dream on hahahaha! XD

I know i wont be his princess la
and i really dont know why i will dream of him
we cannot control our dream isnt it?
im still very clear with what is reality and dream hehe!

Edited
I watched Pirates of the Carribean 3 at Mid Valley
reached there around 11.30am
went and eat first
and i regretted that we eat first
because the line was super duper long lo
i forget is school holiday now
issshh spend half an hour lining up
and we saw the notice board next to our line said
"counter 1, Next, Sumolah, 28 weeks later..bla bla bla"
and i saw the line next to us there's a notice board saying
"counter 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Pirates of the Carribean 3"
ARGHHHH we line up at the wrong line la
I was very sien lo, dear said nvm lo we watch other movie first
I "bu gan xin" so i tried my luck when is our turn to buy ticket
"Miss, i want to change movie tickets for Pirates of the Carribean 3"
She said, " 0k, 2 persons right?"
hahaha yes yes yes!!! luckily i tried to ask her =)

Johnny Depp rocks!!!
I prefer see-ing him in his pirate suit
looks hotter haha
Orlando Bloom, i prefer him in Lord of the rings
to me, he only looks good in Lord of the rings
the monkey, Jack is cute hehe!

i think there will be Pirates of the Carribean 4
there's still one more place in the map
i dont think it will be boring to have Pirates....4
unlike Spiderman and other heroes, it will be boring
because theirs are all about saving people
the storyline would not have any surprises

why dont have any interesting tv programme to watch?
=/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자