1 June 2007, Prince Teo's 3rd baby is born today!!!
hahaha he is officially a father of 3 chilren now =p
I not yet get my copy of his album
probably starting tomorrow my playlist will be his new songs =)

support Prince Teo support original ya!!!
XD XD XD

the blur me forget bring back my charger
haiz...so im using my old Nokia 2100 now

today stay home with mama
we do nothing but only watch tv
boring and quiet day
and this add on to my laziness hahaha!
i scared starting next week i dont have the heart to study

chat with few people just now
but like nothing much to talk about
hmm...is it because im bad in getting topics to chat?
it is my habit to switch on computer, sign in msn whenever im free
dont know start from when, there are lesser people that chat with me
so i dont know what is the problem
=/

I still lao sai after every meal i had
sometimes even when im half way eating
my stomach started to pain
what is going wrong in me?
sobx sobx T_T

I miss chatting with lots of people
I miss dear
I miss hanging out with friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day