280607 Wednesday

force myself not to touch tv and computer
must concentrate to study for mid term

after studying for few days, i still feel insecure
still very worried that i cannot answer the questions
on top of that, mama said tomorrow have to go and get bird flu injection
what??!!! she knows im scared of injection
wuwuuu...the results of being too worried is insomnia
=(

290607 Thursday

went back to USJ, nap for a while
then walked to college at 9am
had a lonely breakfast, notes and newspaper are my accompany

went to 4th floor wait to go in the exam hall
started to get very bery worried

started my paper at 10am...
hmm...the paper was ok, worried about essay part
although what is done is done, but cant stop worrying
i feel bad =(

after im done with my paper, went to popular to buy coloured paper
have to write message to Prince Teo
still dont know what to write yet

took me two hours to travel by public transport to mama's office
sit in the bus till my ass got numb haha!
thank god i didnt met any weird guys =)

walked to the clinic with bro and mama
keep telling myself, "Jiayi, is ok is just needle"
ARGHHHH~ damn scared lo...
i try to talk to mama and bro
"Low Jiayi" aawwww~ my turn T_T
the doctor asked me whether am i pregnant
=__________=" im so fat now make you think that im pregnant??!!!
zha dou lo...IM NOT PREGNANT DOCTOR

then she started to prepare...
i didnt look at the doctor or the needle
she asked me to relax if not the needle cant go in
ok, im trying to relax is not easy leh
ahhhh PAIN AR but thank god FINALLY IS DONE!
phew~

Mama said i also have to get injection for cervical cancer
har? mama you want to help me to overcome the fear of injection?
doctor said is better to get the injection when we are young
is more effective wor, 3 times a year leh
FAINT!!!

something happen totally spoil my mood
i was so close to go there but...
not blaming anyone, but feeling sad and angry why all these things happen on me??
sien =/

relationship aint going well
i dont know what to say
only think of this
"why im craving for love although im already in a relationship?"
im asking too much, hoping too much?
T_T

*run to the bed and start crying*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자