college is as boring as usual
which make me cannot put a nice smile on my face
SIEN

followed dear to Time Square for their performance
they are performing for the International dance festival
saw 3 pairs of latin dancers danced
yes, reminds me of me dancing latin
hmm...
after that went to Asia Cafe to eat
today's outting with dear is nice
hope will have this "xing fu" feeling often

currently day and night also listening to Prince Teo's album
my favourite songs are "Zuo Le Zai Cuo", "Ru Guo","Mo Lu", "Xiang Xin" and Heart
Heart, he "fan chang" a malay song
the malay version also very touching de
i love the melody of Heart...touchy T_T

and i love some part of the lyrics of all the songs
is meaningful to me...
of course it will have different meaning to other people

*yawn* and sings Prince's songs to sleep XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day