Confirmed working starting every weekends from July to September
will be working at Giant, Mydin and Jusco all around Malaysia
mostly will be in Klang Valley, few stations are at other states

working every weekends put me in a dilemma situation
working is good coz im getting money but...
working every weekends in July is not a good idea
because Prince Teo coming back to Malaysia for his promo tour
wuwuwwuuuuu T_T this means i cannot attend any activities on weekends
and usually KL autograph session will be on weekends

Im thinking of going on weekdays for his autograph session
but it will be in other states right?
hmm...PLEASE GIVE ME THE PROMO TOUR SCHEDULE ASAP!
i hate things unplanned, feel like dont know what to do


21st July, 988 Anniversary Party at Bukit Jalil carpark
Artistes that are going to attend are
Nicholas Teo , Gary Chaw, Daniel Lee, Danny One, Johnson Wee, W.H.Y., Henley Hii, Yi Jie Qi, Project Superstar finalists, Pin Guan,Yumiko and Joey Yung


no doubt that i want to go but is weekend...
I plan to discuss with Aunty Kelly
whether i can come in later or not
im working from 12pm-8pm...
Party will start around 7pm...
I do hope they will delay hahaha!!!
i try my best to reach there around 9pm lo...
I hope Aunty Kelly wont feel ma fan and say cannot

hmm...got Daniel Lee wor
Maan, you will be there? hehe...
Danny One will be there too
so UG might be backup dancers?
hmmm...whatever =p

had my 2nd quiz for Industrial Psychology today
did silly mistakes!!! hate myself for being like that
scored 13/15 for 1st quiz, 11/15 for 2nd quiz

no more quizzes for this semester
got 2 assignments and 2 finals to go...
I still got no idea how to do Industrial Psy assignment
research proposal, i dont know which topic to do
and after getting so many C's for psy subjects
i seriously got no confidence in scoring psy subjects
of course i hope i can score well
but dont dare to think of it anymore
is like IMPOSSIBLE to happen

as for Media Ethics assignment
have to search for articles...
if you all come across articles about
* truth and honesty in media
* conflict of interest
* morally offensive content
PLEASE inform me cause i need these articles
the articles can be from magazines, internet...

oh ya thanks to everyone that praise my creations
it means a lot to me hehe!
because im so not pro in photoshop
and i always have to ma fan Von and Mon si fu =p

feel like creating my own blogskin
or a graphic for my blog...
hmm...depends when i got the feel and time to create
hope there are more creations to come, good ones XD

my mid term is next week...
and i only got one paper which is on thursday morning
now i will go back to Gohtong Jaya on thursday
and come back on Monday morning to USJ

tomorrow im going back to Gohtong Jaya
next thursday morning come back to sit for exam
then will go back Gohtong Jaya again...
I dont like to be home alone in USJ
feel very insecure in USJ...

I dont know why im revealing where am i
perhaps all of you dont wanna know
but i dont care la you all wanna know or not
just wanna tell you all haha! =p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자