now having cough + flu
headache will also come when you are sick
super duper no mood to do anything
even talking...
im sorry to my housemates or friends that met me in college
is not that i dont like you guys and dont wanna choi you all
i really dont have the mood to open my mouth to talk
i think even if prince teo appears in front of me also wont cheer me up
=/

classmates said i look pale
ya who looks good when they are sick right?

I tried my best for my quiz today
I dont know how i score
I really hope is not bad

Im going for training this friday for the dutch lady job
hope everything go smoothly...

ever since I start to fall sick
I started to like give up in hoping anything
relationship, family, and friends...
felt really sien for everything
just couldnt find the excitement in life
or i should say satisfactory in life

I dont know why im behaving such way
or having this kind of thinking
those thoughts just came to me...

sien SIEN sien... =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자