I love the weather in Gohtong Jaya!!!
cool wind XD XD XD
Im not a roasted piggy anymore =)

finally can hear my original voice...
hope by Saturday willl fully recover
and no more coughing next few months

today went and register new phone number for Serdang house
and is confirm that we are getting the streamyx + laptop package!
haha finally got laptop =)
Mama even plan to get another laptop end of this month
but heard that my parents are having financial problem
so i told my brother we have to work during weekends to help out
I know what we earn wont be lots but at least can help to pay
actually i plan to use my dutch lady part time job payment
to get a car license and the balance will keep to buy camera
I wanted a camera for long time but...
now i decided to still go on with car license
the balance will pay off for the laptop

I admit i will feel sad that i cant get a camera
but i want to help my parents...
so after the dutch lady job, must try to get other jobs too
then i can pay the installment of the laptop every month
so people, any job on weekends count me in =)

Media Ethics assignment due date extended
is a good news! but im telling myself is due next week...
because knowing me as a piggy, I better force myself to work hard

Chye Li, nice and friendly girl i know from fans club
we clicked in a very short period of time
because our thinking very alike
like what she said, we are like siamese twin
friendship forever ya...
I really hope will last =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day