Im still losing contact with the IT world
no internet connection no astro, my life become grey in color =(
so damn boring okie?

I only can online when i come back to USJ
which means blog one week once?
cant blog maybe is ok because i dont have many things to blog
but cant surf the net and sign in msn are really a torture to me
tmnet ar...buat kerja cepat sikit boleh? =/

today i went to the wrong giant...
i was suppose to be working in Shah Alam Giant
but i went to the USJ Giant =_="
i read the schedule wrongly...
luckily can find someone to fetch me to Shah Alam hehe!

Parents are doing house warming this weekends
since i wont be at home so im not inviting any of my friends
my uncle said his two daughters are bringing their boyfriends wor
hmm...next time only 8 (cantonese) about their boyfriends la hehe!

Im sick AGAIN!!!
cough plus flu AGAIN...
yes see the word again? sick for two months edy
on and off...what is wrong with me?
maybe is the weather, i should say the air...
please i dont wanna cough anymore

I checked who view my blog in nuffnang website
all are from google and with weird search keywords...
someone type Jay Chou masturbate and came to my blog
WTH??? and what is wrong with that person?
why search for that?
then someone search for sexy girl
and it came to my blog too...
WHAT??? what does sexy girl has to do with my blog?
no connection at all!!!
I realise people are mentally sick...
is like in their mind there's only one thing - SEX
yikes~

anyone wanna work as part timer?
my team leader needs people...
the details of the job not sure yet...
most probably on weekends
anyway at least keep a profile in their company
they will call you up whenever they think the job fits you
who is interested email me, thanks =)

oh ya I need new housemates! ASAP
Female, middle room for RM300
no air-con, got streamyx hehe!
RM300 doesnt included water and electricity
who is interested can leave a msg in my cbox, comment or email me

going back to Serdang tomorrow after work
holiday is nice but without streamyx and astro
life sucks =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day