my dearie computer masuk hospital AGAIN
how many times do you want to get sick?
haiz...

anyway, the owner of the computer also sick AGAIN
ya again!!! i just recover for few days
then started cough again, and lose my oh-sweet voice!
now a bit better, at least my voice is clearer...
last night cough whole night so didnt sleep
tonight must hit the sack earlier
since i didnt get enough sleep
and dont have computer,cant go online

finally confirm that im going to Penang and Alor Star next thursday
feeling very bery excited!!!
first time travel with friends to other state
and im going to meet Pauline haha

Prince got his promo tour schedule
I got my busy schedule too haha!
dutch lady part time job
and trip to Penang for Prince's mini concert

7 July
Giant Klang
8 July
Giant Klang
10 July
Prince repack, cd + dvd
11 July
Industrial Psychology presentation
12 July
Media Ethics assignment due
go to Penang
13 July
at Alor Star
14 July
carefour Prai, Penang
15 July
carefour Prai, Penang
21 July
carefour Subang Jaya
22 July
carefour Subang Jaya
23 July
Final exam =(
28 July
Giant USJ
29 July
Giant USJ
4 August
Mydin USJ
4 August
Mydin USJ
11 August
Giant Senawang
12 August
Giant Senawang
25 August
Giant Pientong, Johor
26 August
Giant Pientong, Johor

see, my schedule is pack too
what a kiasu person haha!

I think after next week
I'll be broke because of the trip to Penang and Prince's repack
we not yet even see him in person
I not yet get my salary
then have to buy repack le...
his company really know how to take advantage of his popularity

might be moving to Serdang house this weekend
I hope really can move because I need my father to fetch me after work
if still in Gohtong, he wouldnt fetch me lo...

weather in USJ seriously HOT HOT HOT!!!
24/7 I felt my body on fire!
ahhhh...I wanna go back Gohtong Jaya
when I feel hot, sweat and sticky, im not in a good mood
i get frustrated and angry easily...
so becareful people, when i feel hot haha!

"saw changes again, but will it last? this time i dont dare to hope anymore or to think about it because i scared it wont last and i get dissapointed and sad again"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자