the photos were not arrange accordingly
and im too lazy to reaarange them sowwie =p


group photo with Prince Teo in Starcity Hotel
spot me?


i laugh for like 1 minute when i look at this photo


this photo is like taking secondary school class photo

Prince Teo is the class teacher haha!


dinner in Starcity Hotel, the food was quite nice


Group photo with Mr Gan, Da Ma Cai's Boss in Starcity Hotel


this time with Prince Teo!


took at Sg Petani Central Square




nice smile =)


awww~ i love his smile XD


group photo with the host, Pei Pei, two taiwanese fans at Auto City, Prai
the girls in yellow and red are from Taiwan

I wanted to sleep till 11am today
since my class is 2pm
but Tenaga Nasional wanted do something to the electricity connection
so they cut the electricity supply at 10am
=_________=" I WANNA SLEEP!!!

wake dear up then we went to Sunway Pyramid
I photostated articles for my assignment
and im ready to hand in my assignment
had Chicken Buffet for lunch
wouldnt go there and eat ever again
only the salad is nice...=/

bought a cute rabbit doll and handphone pouch
2 for RM10, i wanted the rabbit
since is 2 for RM10 so bought the handphone pouch lo
there goes my RM10...

Im so broke this month!!!
I still not yet get anything for myself from the crazy megasale!
ahhhhh >.<

have to choose what subjects to take for next semester
I might have Saturday morning class!!! T_T
my classes will be on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday
I want to negotiate with the lecturer for Saturday class
change it to night class, hope he agrees...

I want my sweet voice back
I dont want to be panda
I want to curl my hair
I want to enjoy my holidays!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day