Today is NFC 3rd meeting at SS2
met old and new friends
like meeting new people =)

basically we went there to take our fans club t-shirt and membership card
and is the time for us to chit chat too hehe!
talk about membership card, my name was printed wrongly
Low Yia Yi, apa ni???!!! *FAINT*

ok back to what we chat
we are planning to go Penang and Alor Star next week
I wont be going to the mini concert in Sg Wang
so i must go to the mini concert in Penang and Alor Star
everything are not sure yet...
accommodation can say 90% confirmed
transport is the problem especially from Alor Star back to Penang
@_@

this morning i came back to USJ
i thought wanna leave me computer on to download Prince Teo's videos
BUT my computer kena virus cannot go online!!!
WTH!!! i dont know why my computer always give me problems lo...
@%&@#!!@^&#&

started doing my assignment using Wei Leng's computer
tomorrow will try to ask for extention
if dont have extention, then I think i have to overnight in my college's computer lab
>.<

Mama got sick due to medication allergy
she had fever but not having rashes
weird hehe! she's allergy to certain medicine
but she forgot to update her profile
so the nurse didnt know she cannot take the medicine
somemore my mom got low blood pressure
she felt very dizzy and she slept the whole day

on the day mama started fever, i started to cough
and now, i lost my "sweet" voice!!!
wuwwuuuu talkative Jiayi cannot live without talking
USJ house will be very quiet this week
till i recover haha! XD

Today's birthday girls are
Chye Li and Su Ann's Mama!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자