upon request for update
here i am hehe!

200707

nice number! this month has two special days
first was 070707 then today 20072007
special month =)

after posted the last entry
i went and write letter to Prince Teo
then, received message from Xiao Juan
saying she cant go Kuantan because her father is coming to KL to have dinner with her
WHAT??!!! suddenly tell me that cannot go Kuantan?
Chyeli and me also depends on her because she is driving
and this means that both of us cant go to Kuantan too
I felt so sad and went really emo...
I know im like making it like a big deal
but i dont like sudden changes
ok who likes this kind of changes?

so i dont have the mood to do anything
and i wanted to write another letter to Prince Teo
saying I cant make it to Kuantan
dear fetched me to Kelana Jaya
along the way, get a call from Chyeli
she brought me good news =)
her friend offered to fetch us to Kuantan haha!

but weird thing is I dont know why im still in the emo stage
didnt really get hyper after getting to know the news
Im so weird =/

Xiao Juan picked me up from Taman Paramount station
then waited for Chyeli and her friend to fetch us
Im still emo-ing, tired, sleepy and dont really feel well

hop on Chyeli's friend, Ling Ling's car around 11.30am
started our journey to Bentong...
in the car i didnt talk much
Chyeli and Xiao Juan keep asking me whether im ok or not
they said normally im noisy how can suddenly so quiet
=_=" actually i also dont know why hehe!

reached Bentong around 1.30pm i think...
went and look for Aunty Kelly and the rests
other than Aunty Kelly they all
nobody was there lo...
so we went and find something to eat

when the uncle came and kira how much my food cost
I ordered 2 chu cheong fun with 4 other fried stuffs and asam juice
he said RM4.80, then i said oh, i got order asam juice
i said that because i thought he didnt know i ordered drink
then he said yalah counted already
=_=" malunya...

went down to the stage, still not many ppl turn up
Aunty Kelly said practice the "xiao wu gui" dance
is for Johor Bahru mini concert wor
IM NOT GOING LEH...sigh
anyway i still follow her instruction
and practice the dance
then i realise there are more and more people in the mall lo
and we are gaining ppl's attention by dancing and singing

the stupid me, somemore make a fool of myself
by dancing ballet, and Aunty Kelly saw that and laugh out loud!
paisehnya...

Bentong event fans club doesnt have any special zone
anyway is just 10 of us we dont really need a zone
and we end up standing as if we are the bodyguards
we have to open our legs big to stand properly
I nearly fall down because of the people behind
no need to push la, sure can see him de mah...
push for what? @_@

he sang Wang Zi then start signing
we didnt wait for him to finish signing
none of us went on stage to let him sign
because we have to rush to Kuantan
said bye to Prince Teo and he said "xiao xin ??"
i forget xiao xin what haha!

along the way to Kuantan, we dropped by rest house
brought fruits, Chyeli and me choose the same kind of fruits
ok the siamese twins =p

after eating the fruits, Im more energetic
played the album and I started to act as a singer
asking my fans to put their hands in the hair
and to sing along with me haha!
Chyeli they all memang beh tahan me =p
lalalalala~ Jiayi memang is like that lo...
bare with it haha!

oh ya then i took out my crown hair band that i bought it from Alor Star
and started to snap photos hehe!
* Aunty Christie asked me after the event, "Jiayi, you very high hor in the car"
hehe paiseh lo...really felt paiseh. Im a well controlled person leh why suddenly so misbehave? hmm...*

finally reached Vegamall, Kuantan!!!
as expected, the crowd was really huge!
this time got special zone, and we should get one
or not we will become tuna in the sandwich @_@
finally saw Dylan and Aunty Geraldine!!!
miss them lots lo...I was very happy to see them hehe!
then Aunty Geraldine brought in her two adorable daughters too
awww~ they look so sweet and cute!
love Aunty Geraldine and her children XD

talked to Pei Pei for a while before the event start
she was eating an ice cream so we asked her why didnt buy for us
she said she dont have money =/
Pei Pei is the host for Prince Teo's events except for the Sg Wang one
she is a tall and nice women =)

Prince Teo came our and greet everyone
the crowd went crazy, seriously!!!
Kuantan people are so good in screaming
first time i felt that the "cheering" is not making me feel high
but im closing my ears because of their screaming
=/

Prince Teo cant sing because the PA system was very bad
so he straight away started the autograph session
fans were not very happy but too bad too sad there's nothing can be done
is not Prince Teo's fault, blame it on the PA system

I suggested to buy Lin Chi Kang for Prince Teo, Teng Jie and others
and Chyeli they all agreed so Ling Ling went and buy
thanks Ling Link =)
we pass it to Pei Pei and she said will share it during dinner
but hor, we all didnt get to drink Lin Chi Kang!!!
we went to the stall, sold out! wuwwuuuu...
Prince Teo you owe us something again =p

he finish signing in an hour time
that was fast, the crowd was huge but most of them didnt buy album
only wanna see him...
when he's sigining, we sang and played with Aunty Geraldine's children
it was fun yet tiring haha!

oh ya there's a fans wanna cry because she cant join fans club
Aunty Kelly said registration closed
then she insisted wanna join, but i cant do anything for her!
she wants our t-shirt and stand in the fans club zone
because she wanna see Prince Teo in a close distance
I felt really bad that i cant do anything for her
really sorry...next time okie?
he will come back again de...

since he finish signing in a short time
means event ended quite early, at 8.30pm
so we went and had dim sum
thanks to Ling Ling and a guy which i dont know who is he
for treating us =)

went to Ling Ling's house
Ling Ling and Chyeli took bath
then we started our journey back to KL

we complain about boyfriends
then I slept in the car, really very tired le...
reached USJ house around 2am
took bath, wrote letter to Prince Teo
then sleep ZZzzzzZZZzzzz

Im not going to meet Prince Teo in Seremban
the letter im going to pass it to Chyeli to give it to Prince Teo

as usual i dont really remember all the details
so might miss out some details
and i seriously hope i got camera then i can post up photos for you all
grrrrr.... =(

210707

work was okie, time pass very fast today weee =)
realise that every weekend I have to deal with children
teach them how to stack cups...
some of them are slow learners which sometimes really piss you off
some of them get the hang of it very fast!
obviously I prefer the fast learners la...
but no choice, they are children mah
so have to give them all my patient to teach them
no matter what, kids are always the cutest XD
oh ya sometimes will see some really chubby babies
ahhh really wanna pinch them...
they are just soooooo CUTE =)

I started to miss days during the Prai, Sg Petani and Alor Star trip
that was really fun compare to other events
probably because we spend nights together
I miss all the fans including aunties
I miss Prince Teo singing live
hmm...better stop thinking of all these and start focusing on finals

I cant watch astro and online in Serdang house
yeah that spell the word B-O-R-I-N-G!!!
or is a good thing because i can concentrate studying for finals
hmm....=/

this means i wont be blogging till next thursday or friday
Im going back to Serdang on Monday
finals on Wednesday and Thursday
I can only online when i get to come back to USJ

wish me luck people!!!
pray hard for me...and miss me haha!
remember not to run away and stay tune =p

*If i can get photos from other fans then will post it up after my finals*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자