1. Chye Li

2. Minni

3. Mei Fenn

4. Sheryl

5. Paulene

6. Suat Yee

7. Jia Xin

8. Renee

9. Chin Maan

10. Cin Vin

11. Ai Vin

12. Aunty Geri

13. Aunty Christie

14. Chor Mun

15. Raymond

16. Wei Leng

17. Catherine

18. Christy

19. Jesse

20. Jiahao



How did you meet 14 (Chor Mun)?
+ knew her when we did our foundation

What would you do if you had never met 1 (Chye Li)?
+ my life will still go on hehe! meeting her, I finally knew she's my siamese twins after 20 years haha!

What would you do if 20 (Jiahao) and 9 (Chin Maan) dated you?
+ Jiahao is my brother so I dont have to explain. Chin Maan...hmm...she didnt date me before wor. if she date me, I will go out with her if Im free =p

Would 6 ( Suat Yee) and 17 (Catherine) make a good couple?
+ they cant be couple unless they decided to be lesbian haha!

Describe no 3 (Mei Fenn)
+ I always describe her as cute and pretty XD


Do you think 8 (Renee) is attractive?
+ quite. she's more to a girl with her own attitude

Do you know anything about no. 12's (Aunty Geri)family?
+ ya! she has three sweet and cute children =)

Tell me something about 7 (Jia Xin)
+ she's my long lost sister, her name is Low Jia Xin mine is Low Jiayi haha! the venue that we met each other is unique, is at the bus stop hehe. that is when we started to talk to each other.

What is no 18's (Christy) favourite?
+ her 7 or 9 brothers and sisters haha! and anything about Japan

What languange does 15 (Raymond)speak?
+ Mandarin, Hokkien, English and Malay

Who is 19 (Jesse) going out with?
+ hmm her friends that go clubbing together? sorry wei I dont really know you well =p

How old is 16 (Wei Leng) now?
+ 20

When was the last time you talked to 13 (Aunty Christie)?
+ I think is at Kuantan

Who is 2's (Minni) favourite singer?
+ Lead

Would you date 4 (Sheryl)?
+ yaya...still finding a day to date her hehe!

Would you date no. 17 (Catherine)?
+ yup, she's fun to mix with XD

Is 15 (Raymond) single?
+ NO...he's my boyfriend hehe =p

What is no 10's (Cin Vin) last name?
+ Lim. I hope I didnt remember wrongly

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11 (Ai Vin)?
+ no, unless I felt too dissapointed to be with guys haha!

Which school does 3 (Mei Fenn)goes to?
+ oppsie I dont know o...

Where does 6 (Suat Yee) live?
+ Penang. I try to recall the place she live but I cant. I only remember is dont have to cross Penang bridge to reach her house. sorry ar old already memory not so good hehe!

What is your favourite thing about no. 5 (Pauline) ?
+ Her positive attitude when she deals with her non-stop etc assignments hehe!

I owe Renne this survey questions for two week I think
sorry ar...didnt have time to do it

now I wanna talk about my name
I realise that some people find it hard to call my name, Jiayi
my supervisor, Evelyn rather just call me Jia
some people read it as Ji Yi =__________="

probably when I start working
I will use the christian name, Joanne

when Im studying primary school
all of my friends busy choosing christian name
so I chosen one too which is Joanne
dont really dare to use this name
because I think is lil mature to me
anyway looks like I dont have the choice now
if people still find it difficult to pronounce my name
then I shall use Joanne instead of Jiayi

why his east coast promo tour has to be on weekdays?
see, I just mention in last post that once im free on weekends
there's not much events organized on weekends
ahhhhh I dont wanna skip class
but I wanna go to the promo tour
>.<>

hope everything will run smoothly
and none of us get scolding
pray hard...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자