another tag!
this time is Princess Pauline

1. Tell us your name:
+ Low Jiayi. Jiayi stick together de. I give myself a christian name Joanne.but not known by most of my friends cause I dont dare to use haha!

2. Three things about yourself:
* a lot of my friends told me that I look cool or sombong when they first see me. hmm...ya I wont smile to someone I dont know. thats why I look cool lo...but dont worry Im a friendly person. you talk to me I will talk to you and you might discover the crazy Jiayi and no more the cool Jiayi haha!
* Im a girl that know how to play piano but not very good in it because Im too lazy to practice, silly me. I like Prince Teo's smile, singing, his everything hehe! recently in love with the movie Secret. I like talented guys or guys with a nice smile =)
* I cant live without friends. Friends are very important to me. hmm hope to have a best friend but dont dare to definie any of my friend as best friend because when I call someone as best friend, maybe she dont treat me as her best friend lo.

3. What's in your playlist:
* bu neng shuo de mi mi

4. Your favorite music:
* C-pop, K-pop. hard to say lo as long as I like the melody or the lyrics are meaningful then it might be my favourite

5. Favorite guilty pleasure:
* hmm...cant think of any

6. Favorite food:
* spicy food!

7. Define love:
* Love doesnt mean only between boy and girl.It can be friendship or family love.Love is from your heart not just by saying it out

8. Define sex:
* haiyo, exam question? =_=" sex means ahem ahem haha! my lecturer once said, when you fill up the form if you come across the question asking your sex. then you should write 3 times a week. because they should ask for your gender not sex haha!

9. Any celebrity crushes? :
* Prince Teo, Jay Chou and Lee Hom. ya im greedy haha!

10. The last person you hugged:
* Mr Tan

11. The last person you talked to:
* Mama

12. The last time I cried:
* 3 days ago

13. The last time you had sex:
* still a virgin

14. The last time you made out:
* duhhh

15. The last person you dated:
* Minni

16. The last time you went out:
* today

17. What's on your mind now?
* he's not with me either my friends. Im with my family, msn and blogger
he's making me feeling down, luckily there's Secret videos makes me feel sweet. the fireworks very nice =)

18. What's bothering you?
* why he can dont contact me at all today? cant find any excuses for him sigh

19. This year's resolutions:
* get driving license
* earn money and spend own money for shopping
* Prince Teo will remember who am i haha!
* friendship with princesses will last forever
* will have a memorable birthday celebrations

20. Your MSN nick:
* people who dont listen to music is bad people

21. What's your MSN nick about?
* tagline by Anthony Wong in Secret

22. The people you miss the most:
* him
* Princesses
* Prince Teo

23. Current mood:
* happy to see fireworks but sad that he didnt contact me

24. What are you thinking?
* is the same question as questions no 17 right? =_="

25. Best childhood memory:
* crazy with primary school friends. no worries about studies just have fun XD

26. 3 of your biggest fear:
* friends do not want to talk to me, dont like me...
* no one there for me, no one wants me
* losing my family

27. Who do you love:
* everyone i know

28. 3 things you hate:
* assignments and exams
* betrayers,backstabbers
* ppl who dont keep their promises

29. Do you blog?
* duhhhh

30. Tag 5 people.
* I dont wanna be an evil person so whoever feel like doing this feel free to do =)

wahhh post 3 entries in a night
looks like Im seriously boring
see, Im so kind and hardworking to do tags haha!

saw Genting's fireworks from my house
beautiful...
at that moment suddenly feel like having someone beside me
but too bad there's no one
and Im feeling emo now
very stupid lo emotions realy hard to control
sigh~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day