back from work at Senawang
not many people willing to purchase our product
they dont care about what brain development
why milk is good for us, gave reasons like I dont like to drink milk
or I dont drink milk de...=_____=" LAME!

We were playing when there's no customers
haha~ feel really happy to mix around with them
thanks lots to Thai Chung that become my driver haha!

oh ya wanna talk about the children I met
some Malay children eat junk food
then they will rub their hands on our table
YUCKS~
soem of them just wipe their hands on their shirt
and ask me to teach them to stack cups
ewwww~ their hands are sticky and oily wei
=(

I saw a kid even pick up the food that he drop on the floor
and put it in his mouth,and guess what?
the mom didnt do anything about it!!!
ahhhh why???

I saw a group of Chinese teenagers
go around Giant to try sample

okie try out sample food is not something bad
but they were there for the whole day!
I start working at 11am to 8.30pm
saw them working around...
=___________________="
so they eat the sample food as their lunch and dinner
weird people...

tomorrow there will be a girl from Ipoh will come and see our house
hope she really will rent lo...
reduce my expenses for the house

I wanted to go to Prince Teo's Singapore Promo Tour
but i dont have passport T_T
must go and get a passport!!!

just watched ATQ, winner is male AGAIN!!!
I thought this year will be female because female is better than male
but too bad maybe is a curse that no more female can be ATQ champion =_="
the winner's performance tonight really improve a lot
last time he's shy on stage, tonight he really shine out!
ok he deserve to win but i still hope a female will be ATQ champion hehe!
oh ya although i forget that SHE was at Sg Wang on Friday
but can see them on tv also satisfied la haha!
waiting for them to release repack cd
then buy their [Play] album =)

now watching 8tv Summer Live Concert
ngam ngam is JJ Lin Jun Jie, SO CUTE!!!
XD XD XD
FIR's songs are very nice =)

tomorrow has to work again lo...
really started to feel sien to work

probably should stop working after September
enjoy my weekends to the fullest haha!

why when I can online then not many people online de?
hmm... =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day