dear sent Wei Leng and me back to Serdang
sent Wei Leng home, then we went and bought Rush Hour 3 tickets
watch it with parents and brother
long time didnt watch movie with parents and brother
so I decided to treat them to wath Rush Hour 3

along the way to Jusco Cheras Selatan
took these photos





I force dear to imitate Secret's poster

I know is not similar at all
but at least I tried lo haha =p









didnt install photoshop in the laptop
so didnt edit the photos by adding my name on it haha!
I look ugly in all the photos
bare with it ok? =p

photos are not arrange accordingly
and Im too lazy to arrange it again
hehe the poster was taken outside the cinema

Im still very obsessed over the movie, Secret
hehe the scenes will automatically appear in my mind
very bery sweet ok... =)

1 September can meet all the princesses!
happy happy =)
hope it will be a great night hehe...

these few days feel very happy
because get to watch movies
yeah I love going to the cinema to watch movies
I also dont know why...
when I dont get to watch movies
I will feel sad
ya Im weird =p

okie...time to hit the sack
tata!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day